Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Slow on the Posts (+ Cinnamon Ice Cream)

The recent lack of cooking posts on Hungry Sprout will continue for about two weeks. This past week I went to the beach, visited St. Mary's, and have been packing for training in DC and the move to Tucson!

I did manage to make cinnamon ice cream a few days ago, which turned out incredible well. Simply add 2-3 teaspoons of ground cinnamon to the ice cream custard once take it off the heat and add the cream (see the french vanilla ice cream recipe below). Sorry for a lack of full directions.

So I am off for fellowship training this afternoon and won't be able to cook again until I get settled in Tucson. But I will have my computer and will try to update while at training if I learn anything interesting!

Wish me luck!

No comments: