Sunday, January 18, 2009

Rosemary Crackers

I went to a co-worker's b-day party last night and they had these delicious rosemary crackers. So I decided to make some myself! This recipe was adapted from one I found online, here.

Rosemary Crackers
1 C flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/3 C warm water
1/6 C olive oil
1 tsp rosemary, roughly chopped

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
2. Add in water and oil until a soft dough forms.
3. Knead in the chopped rosemary.
4. Spray or lightly grease a cookie sheet. Press dough and flatten to the edges of the cookie sheet. (at first it looks as if it can't be spread that thin, but it will cover a cookie sheet with enough patience)
5. Cut with a cookie cutter into desired size and shape.
5. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, until dry and golden brown.

These were good but I would even go for some more rosemary next time I make them! Way more delicious than store-bought crackers and super easy!

No comments: